By combining his experience in advocacy in the community and legislative arenas with his marketing knowhow, Corey Axelrod has successfully mobilized organizations to affect systemic change.
Recognized for his advocacy work on a local and national level, Corey has utilized his extensive digital marketing background as a tool in strategically educating members regarding necessary changes and/or pending legislation, communicating the potential impacts and mobilizing members when action is needed.
As seeing positive changes in legislation, policy and services drives Corey, he is available on a contractual basis to provide consulting for topics like:
- Understanding (and affecting) community context
- Community planning (e.g., community forums, roundtables)
- Community action and mobilization
- Understanding (and addressing) opposition and resistance
- Developing messaging and strategy
- Leadership Training
- Youth Empowerment
- Social Media marketing and management
- Media outreach
- Intervention and maintenance of advocacy efforts
Start the Conversation Today
Contact Corey to learn more about what he can do for your organization.